Sales Development Representative
The successful AchieveIt Sales Development Representative (SDR) is competitive, tenacious, and refuses to accept substandard results. In a supportive team environment, you’ll learn industry best practice techniques for finding and developing new sales opportunities that will fuel our company’s growth. You’ll gain the respect of senior executives at some of the country’s most impressive organizations, and learn how to connect their unmet needs to our capabilities.
This role represents a phenomenal introduction to the business world, and the ability to learn at an accelerated pace. For the more experienced applicant, the SDR role represents a fast track to a full-cycle sales role with our growing team.
If you have what it takes to be better than our best, we encourage you to apply.
- Qualify assigned inbound leads for account executives
- Develop new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, LinkedIn, etc.
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Executives to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with AchieveIt
- Gain exposure to businesses in multiple industries learning how they operate and what challenges they typically face
- Develop fundamental listening, communication, problem identification, relationship management, and executive presence skills that will serve as a platform for career success.
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual performance goals
- Become a product expert and learn AchieveIt's selling practices
- Consistent track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Competitive, resilient and highly motivated
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Posses strong business acumen / aptitude
- “Coachable attitude” with a commitment to improvement
- Ability to learn and understand our products and technology
- Confident, results-oriention with the ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- BA/BS degree required
- Previous experience in telephone-based roles in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales / service performance quotas (internships, volunteer roles qualify)
- 1+ years experience developing / identifying new product or services opportunities a plus
- Base salary plus commission
- World-class technology stack and structured coaching and professional development
- Accelerated learning in the turbocharged environment of a well-funded early stage growth company
- Company offered benefits: 401k, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD
We believe life is too short to work for a company that doesn’t inspire us or encourage us to be the best we can be. We are a high-growth, SaaS-solutions provider in Atlanta, with fantastic, motivated people who care about each other and drive for results. We offer great compensation and benefits, but more importantly, great opportunity for those ready to grasp it. Come on board!
No recruiters or third-party applicants, please.