Professional Services Consultant
The Professional Services team is responsible for the delivery of consulting services to our client base in order to enhance the overall customer experience. It’s our mission to guide our clients through The Four Stages of a Cultural Evolution that empowers them to execute their strategies and achieve their goals.
A successful Professional Services Consultant brings a high level of domain knowledge which in turn allows AchieveIt’s clients and employees to benefit from their background. The Professional Services Department is designed to be a Center of Excellence for all things related to strategy / initiative execution. This designation gives PS the ability to serve as a resource to any and all departments requiring assistance as they work to help AchieveIt grow.
Lastly, you’ll need to stand arm in arm with our clients to help them solve their most challenging business issues related to strategy execution. Many times this relationship will start in the sales cycle and continue during implementation and account growth.
- Domain Knowledge: The ideal candidate needs to be someone who’s innately fascinated by the inner workings of various organizations. If you see a strategic plan, you immediately begin to dissect its contents and compare see how it can be improved. It’s with this knowledge that you begin to bring value to AchieveIt’s clients and help to bring value to your colleagues.
- Software Expertise: You’ll need to be an in-house expert for all things AchieveIt software related. You need to not only understand how the software functionally works but how it operates in the real world. Armed with this knowledge you’ll be able to provide expert advice to AchieveIt clients and ensure that they see the full value in our solution.
- Sales Skills: In your role you’ll be called upon by the sales department to assist in complex sales opportunities in the hopes of shortening the sales cycle.
- Implementation Experience: You’ll need to be comfortable with being the tip of the spear in the client relationship and this all centers around flawless implementations. When you’re onsite you’ll need to serve as the AchieveIt Swiss Army Knife, which means you’ll need to be comfortable conducting various training sessions, workshops, pre-work, and debriefs.
- Knowledge Creation: You’ll need to make it your mission to raise the overall knowledge of all Achievers. In this role you’ll be required to develop and deliver compelling training materials to ensure everyone is perfectly aligned around the value we’re providing to our clients.
- Marketing Support: You’ll be called upon to meaningfully engage with the AchieveIt marketing department by participating in webinars, writing blog posts, delivering presentations at marketing events just to name a few.
- Creating Executive Level Relationships: You’ll be tasked with forging meaningful, long lasting relationships with AchieveIt’s executive sponsors to ensure they’re realizing the value of the platform.
- Presentation Skills: Does the idea of standing up in front of a room of 30 people while discussing strategy cause your palms to sweat? If so, this job is not for you. To be successful in this role you’ll need to lead AchieveIt clients through a series of workshops and training sessions that are critical to the AchieveIt value proposition.
- Workshops examples include:
- Execution Fundamentals: This workshop is designed to walk our clients through the core reasons organizations struggle with execution, the path most organizations take when evolving their culture, and reasons why organizations fail. This workshop is a critical part of all client onboardings.
- Plan Optimization: You’ll walk our clients through AchieveIt’s established planning methodology, developed through thousands of plan reviews, to identify if they have the five key elements of a successful plan.
- Plan Facilitation: You’ll work with our clients to improve their planning process and create their strategic plan
- Workshops examples include:
- On the job training.
- Funding for independent learning courses/conferences.
- Base compensation plus additional opportunities for variable compensation based on team performance.
- Company offered benefits: 401k, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD.
- Community events (desk decorating contests, team building, company parties, etc).
- Opportunity to work with a motivated team, and make an immediate impact to customer health
- 5+ years of client facing experience preferably within a SaaS company.
- 2+ years of working in a strategy role preferably focused on the execution of organizational strategy.
- Experience implementing a SaaS product in highly-matrixed environments.
- Have the ability to present with ease to large groups in person and through phone/web meetings.
- Being comfortable with and embracing change.
- An inherent interest to better understand how organizations plan for the future.
- Have the desire to jump right in and start building strong relationships with customers.
- Be an adaptable individual with the ability to switch tasks quickly to address customer needs.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Travel up to 50% depending on client workload.
We believe life is too short to work for a company that doesn’t inspire us or encourage us to be the best we can be. We are a high-growth, SaaS-solutions provider in Atlanta, with fantastic, motivated people who care about each other and drive for results. We offer great compensation and benefits, but more importantly, great opportunity for those ready to grasp it. Come on board!