You’re excited to join a small product team that’s having a big impact on a rapidly growing company. As a member of our team, you’ll lead efforts to optimize current user experiences and design and test features and functionality.
The UX Designer role encompasses designing user experiences from user flows and wireframes through final UI design, including collaborating with Product on writing requirements for development and working directly with customers on prototypes and usability testing.
Our ideal candidate is kind, collaborative, smart, and ambitious. You have great communication skills and enjoy talking to customers, developers, PMs, and customer success managers. You have empathy for our end users and love the challenge of coming up with multiple solutions to a problem.
You have experience:
- Translating complex business requirements into simple, elegant user experiences
- Designing SaaS applications – web, mobile (native or responsive)
- Work closely with engineers to implement designs within technical or time constraints
- Collaborating with other designers on the team, product management, and engineering
- Creating high-fidelity mockups, wireframes, prototypes
- Rapidly iterating on design prototypes and working applications
- Interviewing users as needed to gain a deeper understanding of their needs / objectives
- Assisting QA to ensure designs are implemented accurately and with the highest standard
- Leveraging mockup/prototyping tools (such as UXPin, Sketch, or InVision)
- Working in an Agile environment (experience using Jira is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in UI and UX design, ideally for enterprise-level software products
- Strong communicator, self-starter/self-motivated, and eager to learn/grow
- Portfolio of examples of sketches, workflows, interactions, end state work, and live examples
- B2B SaaS is what you do best and where you want to be
- Positive attitude and be able to work effectively in a team
- High attention to detail
What We Do
AchieveIt is changing how organizations make decisions. Our mission is to equip business leaders to achieve their most important initiatives. Our team is dedicated to building solutions that give leaders the cross-plan visibility they need to see what's working and where they need to pivot to grow their business faster and farther. We are innovators, strategizers, thinkers, builders, get-stuff-doners, learners, competitors, and pioneers. We are a group of Achievers who are passionate about results.
Our Beliefs Drive Our Culture
We believe in hiring great people and investing in their success.
We believe in work-life balance. What good is investing in your people if you burn them out?
We believe that all team members are equal. All opinions matter. Kindness matters. Humility matters. Honesty matters.
We believe in a meritocracy for ideas. The best solutions are found through healthy debate.
What We Offer
- Training boot camp - All new team members go through our 3-month training program. We train you not just on how AchieveIt works and how to be successful here, but also on business strategy. Our goal is to empower you with everything you need to be successful – Achievers have described our training program as an “MBA in 3 months.” What you learn here will benefit you for the rest of your career.
- $5,000 annual training budget
- WFH 2 days a week
- Great hardware
- Competitive salary
- 15 PTO days
- Unlimited sick days (sick days do not count against PTO and include things like checkups, dentist visits, or staying home with a sick kiddo)
- 10 paid holidays (8 fixed & 2 floating)
Don't Take Our Word For It...
- 4.5 Glassdoor Rating - 90% would recommend us to a friend
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company (2nd year in a row)
- TAG Top 40 Most Innovative Companies in Georgia