Professional Services Consultant
AchieveIt is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for planning and execution, and was just recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the 2nd year in a row. With 204% growth over the past 3 years, AchieveIt ranked # 2174, on this year's prestigious list of organizations, moving up from #2218 last year.
We currently have openings for 2 proven Professional Services Consultants. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced software company where your work will have a direct impact on our growth and the lives of our customers - this may be the right opportunity for you! Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a fun, motivated team who care about each other and are always driving for results.
The Right Candidate Has:
A passion for Planning - The ideal candidate needs to be someone who’s innately fascinated by the inner workings of various organizations. If you see a strategic plan, you immediately begin to dissect its contents and compare see how it can be improved.
A passion for Software - You’ll need to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the AchieveIt software. Not just an understanding of how the software works, but how it operates in the real world.
Sales Skills - In this role you’ll work with closely with the sales team to assist in complex sales opportunities to help demonstrate of value proposition and ultimately shorten the sales cycle.
Implementation Experience - You’ll need to be comfortable with being the tip of the spear in the client relationship and this all centers around flawless implementations. When onsite with a customer, you’ll need to be comfortable conducting various training sessions, workshops, pre-work, and debriefs.
Great Presentation Skills - To be successful in this role you’ll lead AchieveIt clients through a series of onsite workshops and training sessions that are critical to the AchieveIt value proposition.
- 5+ years of client facing experience preferably within a SaaS company
- 2+ years working in a strategy role - preferably execution of organizational strategy
- Experience implementing a SaaS product in highly-matrixed environments
- Ability to present with ease to large groups in person and through web meetings
- Comfortable with and actually embrace change
- An inherent interest to better understand how organizations plan for the future
- Ability to jump right in and start building strong relationships with customers
- Ability to switch tasks quickly to address customer needs
- Masters Degree preferred
- Travel up to 50% depending on client workload
- Competitive base salary + additional performance-based variable compensation
- Funding for independent learning courses/conferences
- Company offered benefits 401k, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD
- Community events (team building, company parties, etc)
- Opportunity to work with a motivated team, and impact to customer success
The Consultant that joins our team will work in our main office at 1117 Perimeter Center West in Atlanta, GA. If you’re the right candidate, but currently live outside the state of Georgia: We do offer a relocation package.