You're an experienced web developer who is passionate about building great products. You love what you do, and you're always working to improve your skills. You'd like to join a company that will actively invest in your growth as an engineer. You know that not only will this benefit you directly, but it's also a good barometer of company culture.
Your career is a journey, and where you work has a huge impact on the path you take. You want to work somewhere that will set you up for long term career success. Larger companies sometimes offer those benefits, but you don't want to be another cog in the machine - you want to have a meaningful impact on the business. You're looking for a small- to mid-sized team of high-performers like yourself. Does this sound like you?
You meet the following criteria:
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Stable work history - you're not looking for a new gig, you're looking for a new home.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Passionate about building great products
- You're local to the Atlanta area (or willing to relocate)
- You do not require visa sponsorship
What we do
AchieveIt is changing how organizations make decisions. Our mission is to equip business leaders to achieve their most important initiatives. Our team is dedicated to building solutions that give leaders the cross-plan visibility they need to see what's working and where they need to pivot to grow their business faster and farther. We are innovators, strategizers, thinkers, builders, get-stuff-doners, learners, competitors, and pioneers. We are a group of Achievers who are passionate about results.
Our beliefs drive our culture
We believe in hiring great people and investing in their success.
We believe in work-life balance. What good is investing in your people if you burn them out?
We believe that all team members are equal. All opinions matter. Kindness matters. Humility matters. Honesty matters.
We believe in a meritocracy for ideas. The best solutions are found through healthy debate.
What we offer
- Training boot camp - All new team members go through our 3-month training program. We train you up on the tools & technology we use: React, ES6, TypeScript, WebPack, GraphQL, Azure, & more. Our goal is to empower you with everything you need to be successful. What you learn here will benefit you for the rest of your career.
- $5,000 annual training budget
- WFH 2 days a week
- Great hardware
- Competitive salary
- 15 PTO days
- Unlimited sick days (sick days do not count against PTO and include things like dentist visits – you don’t have to be physically sick)
- 10 paid holidays (8 fixed & 2 floating)
- 401k match
Don't take our word for it...
- 4.5 Glassdoor Rating - 91% would recommend us to a friend
- TAG Top 40 Most Innovative Companies in Georgia
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company (2nd year in a row)