You will work on an Agile software development team as an engineer, while creating user stories and development tasks. You will be building large scale web/database applications, innovating and creating functional applications and seeing software development through its entire life cycle, including design, functionality, testing and support. You will provide technical leadership on subjects of performance, scale and system architecture.
- Contribute to the analysis and design of user stories
- Provide technical leadership to other team members on coding practices, performance, testing, automation, scale and architecture
- Participate in all team planning activities (Sizing Meetings, Retrospectives, etc)
- Design, architect and develop solutions to meet the defines business needs
- Build automation solutions to help the company scale
- Contribute to the future direction of the platform with innovative ideas for features
- Ensure all code can be safely built using our integrated build and deployment systems
- Support the system in QA and Production environments, as needed
- 4+ years of hands-on coding in a high-performance, scalable environment
- Solid understanding of core computer science theory
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Local candidates authorized to work in the US
- React-based web apps
- APIs built on ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server with Entity Framework
- Automated testing experience
Our people and culture -- We work hard and play hard. Our core values are teamwork and results. At this company, you have a voice, and are encouraged to use it. We are very proud of our people, our product, and passionate culture.
Founded in 2010, AchieveIt is a strategic planning and execution software provider that empowers leaders with the tools required to align team performance around the strategic initiatives that drive real results. AchieveIt is transforming how organizations plan, collaborate, manage, achieve results, and get things done. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, AchieveIt serves clients from the Fortune 500 to the mid-market across a wide of range of industries.Benefits
Each of our careers offers competitive salaries plus commissions, fantastic benefits, and an extremely enjoyable environment.
- $5,000 annual training budget
- Work from home 2 days a week
- Flexible hours
- 401K, Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 15 vacation days
- 10 paid holidays (8 fixed & 2 floating)
- Unlimited sick days
- Work-life balance!