Customer Success Manager
AchieveIt works every day to help our customers execute their strategies and initiatives and gather actionable insights to grow their businesses. Customer Success is imperative to our long-term profitability, and our success is dependent on our ability to deliver extraordinary value to our customers. Our team is responsible for the retention and growth of customer relationships, starting with the implementation process and continuing through customer education and long-term support.
A successful Customer Success Manager (CSM) brings their product knowledge and their communication skills together to create a stellar customer experience. CSMs are responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of assigned customers to deliver outstanding value and service to our customers. A CSM must be goal oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
AchieveIt is looking for an applicant who is a team player with initiative and the desire to help the team grow and mature.
- Manage all phases of all assigned customers throughout their life-cycle.
- Manage the Customer Implementation process, including product training, the customer’s account configuration and loading of plans
- Lead all customer interactions via phone, online, or on-site meetings.
- Manage the AchieveIt customer engagement model to drive excellent customer health
- Provide system support and triage defects
- Analyze customer data to consistently deliver value to our customers
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the AchieveIt software. Not just an understanding of how the software works, but how it operates in the real world.
- Secure renewals and identify growth opportunities within each customer account
- Communicate customer ideas to the product team to drive future system enhancements
- Utilize technology to understand customer behavior and deliver excellent service and support
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of Customer Success or client-facing experience supporting a SaaS product (Custom Support experience a plus)
- Project Management experience (PMP a plus)
- 4-year degree in a related field of study
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong empathy for customers
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have the ability to present, with ease, to large groups in person and through phone/Web meetings
- Have basic knowledge of business processes and the desire to continue learning about business strategy and execution
- Be an action-oriented team player with the desire to jump right in and start building strong relationships with customers
- Be a self-motivated individual with the ability to manage your own tasks and schedule effectively
- Be an adaptable individual with the ability to switch tasks quickly to address customer needs
AchieveIt is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for planning and execution, and was just recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the 2nd year in a row. With 204% growth over the past 3 years, AchieveIt ranked # 2174, on this year's prestigious list of organizations.
Our people and culture -- We work hard and play hard. Our core values are teamwork and results. At this company, you have a voice, and are encouraged to use it. We are very proud of our people, our product, and passionate culture.
Each of our careers offers competitive salaries plus commissions, fantastic benefits, and an extremely enjoyable environment.
- Base compensation plus additional opportunities for variable compensation based on team performance
- 401K, Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 11 paid holidays
- Funding for independent learning courses/conferences
- Flexible PTO
- Free Parking